Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to School, 2008

Wow! I look at this picture and get overwhelmed...How is possible that I sent my oldest off to pre-k today?! Real, honest to goodness school (okay, it's not really school, but it feels that way to me). We have a schedule we have to follow (read: she has to be there before 8:30 every morning), we have lessons they work on each week, and we have things to work on with her. She loves school, loves her teachers, loves to learn. I only hope this trend continues throughout her life - it will be SO much easier if it does!! And then there's my baby - my sweet little boy who seems to have grown up overnight! He's in a UNIFORM (!) which I still am not prepared for each morning as we get them ready. John is getting more and more of a personality, more and more independent (I do it myself, Mommy!), and more and more loving. Jim and I really are the luckiest parents to get the privilege of raising these two remarkable children! Margaret is everyone's favorite helper - she will do ANYTHING to be the mommy...John is the peace-keeper; the one who has never met a stranger. We love you both - all the stars and moon & the whole entire world, little bunnies!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: